Thursday, February 02, 2006

TV love

So, difficult as the season has been with Fox airing it so sporadically, my love of House has grown. But tares of concern grew along with the love. With Sela Ward's character's placement at House's hospital, I feared the show would grow too soap-ish and focus too much on a "forbidden passion" instead of the amazing potential for nonsexual relationships between House and the members of his team. I want to see the father-son relationship between House and Chase, the mentor-learner relationship between House and Cameron (because she's the one who tries to make herself needed, but this time she needs him; oh and she's just turning into a really cool character this season), and the teacher-pupil-rival relationship between House and Foreman.

But what I had feared began to take place: too much House and Stacy. Oh no oh no, I thought. Why? Why, show?

BUT Leigh Ann told me that not only is the next new episode airing on the seventh, after nearly a month of absence, but that it is also Sela Ward's last episode.

I should have trusted my show.

No comments:

The Year of More and Less

Life continues apace. I like being in my late thirties. I have my shit roughly together. I'm more secure and confident in who I am....