Sunday, February 04, 2007

why today was great

1. I got enough sleep, and woke to a warm kitty curled up next to my hip.

2. I purchased a hundred-dollar pot rack (to hang all my pots and skillets above the stove) at half off because it was a display.

3. I talked to Meg and Phillip.

4. I bought Much Ado about Nothing (Kenneth Branagh) and Romeo + Juliet (Baz Luhrmann) as a two-pack for ten dollars.

5. I got out of the house to (half)watch the SuperBowl with some awesome girls.

6. It wasn't yesterday.

7. It is no degrees and snowing.

2 comments:

none said...

Those are both great movies. I have Romeo&Juliet (on VHS -- ha ha), but I don't own Much Ado About Nothing.. I should buy it. :)

The Prufroquette said...

Got it at the Devil's own store (a/k/a Wal-Mart). Great deal. :)

The Year of More and Less

Life continues apace. I like being in my late thirties. I have my shit roughly together. I'm more secure and confident in who I am....