Wednesday, August 05, 2009

I hate dealing with banks. And mortgage officers. And loan information assistants. I hate calling for one simple fricking number in order to get the sale of a piece of property off the ground because I know it will take twenty minutes and they refuse to clarify their meaningless jargon and the number isn't toll free and I might as well fax them a personal DNA report before they will tell me one. simple. fricking. number.

I can't decide whether I would rather watch The Boondock Saints or Fight Club tonight.

2 comments:

Phil said...

Stay up late. Watch both.

The Prufroquette said...

Iiiii kind of love that idea.

Game on.

The Year of More and Less

Life continues apace. I like being in my late thirties. I have my shit roughly together. I'm more secure and confident in who I am....