Tuesday, June 27, 2006

caught!

So I talked with Chef Eddie (the Latin Chef) from the Palais Royale today, and yes, folks, he found my blog! (And here I thought it was difficult to find.)

I've been laughing about it for the past ten minutes. Who can ever predict life's bizarrity? I spend so much time blogging for my own sake and for the people who live far away, that I forget (except regarding employers) that people nearby can read it too.

I confess I feel that it puts me at something of a disadvantage -- here's my whole life and inner thoughts laid out for an acquaintance to read, huzzah, a book on Sarah! But I don't mind so much -- anyone who knows me for any length of time will find out exactly what I'm like sooner rather than later.

And I'm swinging by the Palais on Friday, where I'll get to chat with him for a bit and see pics of his wife and year-old son.

It's like life is this grand dance of hilarity. I love it.

(Hi, Eddie.)

1 comment:

la persona said...

I feel like I have a sister in South Bend, Sarah. This week I started dating a gorgeous Latino chef myself (although last week he went on leave to work in construction for some reason - I was hoping for something nice to eat). OMG, did I actually say that outloud? Personally, I know I've become aware of some unexpected characters -- including some that I may have an interest in -- reading my own blog too. So I need do need to be careful.

And, Eddie, I don't know who you are, other than the simple description given here, but I hope you're nothing like "Luis" (described on the ff blog). He's charming, funny, romantic, and can sing and dance like you wouldn't believe -- but other than that, he doesn't treat me as he should :(. Shame on me for swooning every time he calls me something sweet! I think this time I may be in over my head...

Both: have fun at the Palais!

The Year of More and Less

Life continues apace. I like being in my late thirties. I have my shit roughly together. I'm more secure and confident in who I am....