Thursday, January 08, 2009

Almost everything is going splendidly. I would categorize life right now as "good."

Weirdly, I don't feel much like blogging. I've spent a lot of time catching up for real and more or less in person (or on the phone) with friends.

I'm enjoying this.

But still -- I have a lot of friends in the blogosphere, so here's to you, faithful readers! Forgive my temporary silence as I stretch my soul a little bit and begin to notice things like the way the clouds reflect the lake even on overcast days.

Winter is beautiful, and I am fairly content.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a happy day for him when he gave us our new lives, through the truth of his Word, and we became, as it were, the first children in his new family. JAMES 1:18 LB

The Year of More and Less

Life continues apace. I like being in my late thirties. I have my shit roughly together. I'm more secure and confident in who I am....