Wednesday, February 09, 2005

eeeeep!

IT WORKED.

Marianne and Gretchen, constant eggers-on whose latest favorite evil twin pasttime seems to be seeing what mischief they can coax me into, convinced me (bullied me?) to e-mail Canadian Irish stepdancer hotboy's brother (whose was the only e-mail address we could find in our new regime of internet-stalking) to say hello and see about getting tickets for one of their upcoming shows.

Goodness, Canadians are nice. (Well, these Canadians are, anyway.) The brother e-mailed me back in less than twenty-four hours with a warm greeting and instructions to e-mail him closer to the show of our choice so he can secure tickets for us. He also set me up with the yahoo forum for their other band.

Mwah ha ha. No really -- it's so cool.

And so the saga continues...

1 comment:

la persona said...

Hey girl,

When are you coming to Columbus! I'm dying to see all your vim 'n vigor in the flesh. Let me know -- I'll give you the royal treatment any day.

We all know Ohio's a way lot cooler than Indiana anyhow.

Cheers,
Joey M

The Year of More and Less

Life continues apace. I like being in my late thirties. I have my shit roughly together. I'm more secure and confident in who I am....