Tuesday, February 22, 2005

fewmets

(It's from a book.)

Am an abominably whiny bundle of misery tonight. Thank you, hormones.

Although I really think I'm going to blame it on the bad hair. I've been growing it out/cutting it myself for the past six months and it's gone beyond my ability to control. Bad hair depresses me. It doesn't just ruin my day, it ruins all the days I have to deal with it, starting from the first moment I get up.

And this spell of horrid hair blahness ends Monday. Thank God.

3 comments:

lvs said...

love you, sarah peters.

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, well i lub you.

The Prufroquette said...

loved, lurved, and lubbed...

what more could a girl want?

thanks, gang.

The Year of More and Less

Life continues apace. I like being in my late thirties. I have my shit roughly together. I'm more secure and confident in who I am....