Monday, June 20, 2005

an apology

It appears that I have offended a friend.

My apologies to Joshua Caler. He has e-mailed me with an explanation of his perspective and I'm fairly satisfied of his lack of malice (though easily misunderstood) in commenting on my post about the kittens.

I did not react to his comments with kindness or brotherly (sisterly?) love, which I regret. Thanks everyone for supporting me as usual (I've got some wonderfully loyal friends) in the decision by which I stand; but I was wrong in my final response, and I'm sorry for it.

A note on the kittens. They're not at the Humane Society; the good folk who found them are farmers who are continuing to put out kitten food for them, but are letting nature take its course outside the bounds of human population control.

And this is fine with me.

No comments:

The Year of More and Less

Life continues apace. I like being in my late thirties. I have my shit roughly together. I'm more secure and confident in who I am....