Monday, August 15, 2005

processing

So much has happened in the past two weekends...not "much" as in occurrences that you could measure on a timeline of action, but changes in states of being. All in a good way, but it's taking some time to sort through how I'm doing, so no posting recently.

This next week or so is (are) going to challenge my stamina. We started a four-month-old infant in our program today and it shifts around what Meg and I are able to do. With no volunteers and seven children, it promises taxation on our emotional, mental, and physical resources.

The import of this: Early bedtimes! Hurrah!

1 comment:

Music Trades said...

Sigh. You're SO right about early bedtimes. I'm the world's most notorious night owl, but on the rare occasion that I do get to bed early, my outlook on life is ten times brighter the next morning. And yet I feel as though I've cut off an essential part of my day. Like I said, sigh. But I commend you.

The Year of More and Less

Life continues apace. I like being in my late thirties. I have my shit roughly together. I'm more secure and confident in who I am....