Saturday, November 11, 2006

the latest news

If you're my friend:

All generic acetaminophen in your possession, NOT labeled with the brand name Tylenol, you might consider throwing away, as it has been found to contain fragments, shards, and strands of metal wire which could, at the least, give you stomach pain, and at the worst, rip up your throat. This includes acetaminophen sold by Wal-Mart, CVS, Safeway, and, according to Fox News, "more than 120 other retailers." So please pitch it all into the nearest child-proof wastebasket, even if you bought it up to three years ago. It's bad for you. I don't want to get a phone call from you to hear your voice gurgling on the other end due to ruptured blood vessels in your throat from contaminated generic pills. For all of our sakes, stick with Tylenol, the brand name we all know, trust, and can't afford.

If you're not my friend:

I have a lot of acetaminophen I'm giving away.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

LOL.
You are a super brat, and I aspire to your level of brattiness.

The Prufroquette said...

I only learn from the best. ;)

The Year of More and Less

Life continues apace. I like being in my late thirties. I have my shit roughly together. I'm more secure and confident in who I am....