Friday, November 17, 2006

When the cat's away, the mice will...make a lounge

Yup. My boss and his wife are out of the office today and all next week, so the part-time employee and I spent the entire morning rearranging the upstairs offices. The front one in particular needed work. It was being used as a spare room for all sorts of junk. So we condensed all the junk into boxes, threw a lot of boxes away, and turned it into a lounge, complete with recliner, TV/VCR/DVD player, microwave, coffee maker, rug, and fake tree.

Now I can't wait to bring my lunches and sit around watching movies and knitting during that precious hour of not having to work.

I just need to wait for Target to get another shipment of that bag I want...then I'll be all set.

No comments:

The Year of More and Less

Life continues apace. I like being in my late thirties. I have my shit roughly together. I'm more secure and confident in who I am....