Thursday, January 17, 2008

Headache today. I blame it on lack of sleep, which I blame on the rattly furnace vent in my bedroom, which has awakened me every hour on the hour every night for the past week, which results in mild exhaustion, which...

You get the idea. Yesterday I called the landlord about it, finally having reached a level of tiredness in which I could not forget why I was tired.

Starting to settle into my house though, and to enjoy being there.

The meds are kicking in. (Yay!) I'm going to bed earlier, getting up earlier, eating breakfast, and washing my dishes. All things I was beginning to think I had forgotten how to do.

Where's that Imatrex?

I want to make my excellent, improvised garlic rosemary bread. You bake it in terra cotta flowerpots. It's beautiful and scrumptious. I'll call that a Sunday goal, since it takes a long time.

No comments:

The Year of More and Less

Life continues apace. I like being in my late thirties. I have my shit roughly together. I'm more secure and confident in who I am....