Monday, March 03, 2008

Sarah Connor Chronicles Season Finale: 8:00 EST Tonight

Please watch it. Pretty please. I don't care what your motives are. You can watch it because you're curious. You can watch it because you love it like I do. You can watch it because you're really, really bored on a Monday night and it's something to do. You can watch it because you think you're going to hate it and you want to make fun of it. You can watch it because you enjoy watching aesthetically pleasing people. You can watch it because you're my friend and you know how much it would mean to me to have this show run for another season. You can watch it because you dislike me and want to mock my tastes. You can watch it because you want to stick it to FOX which cancels all of its most promising shows as quickly as it can. You can watch it for background noise. You can even just tape it on mute, or with the TV off, and throw the tape away tomorrow. I'm not fussy.

Just please watch it. I'm wearing my most pathetic pleading face with tears beginning to well up in my eyes. Okay, maybe not the tears part, but the pathetic pleading face is really moving. If I saw this expression on another human face I would be reduced to a pliant puddle of mush. I would want to give that person a hug. But since you can't give me a hug, you can do the next best thing and watch the show. (Please?)

4 comments:

Yax said...

I watched it for the reasons that involve being your friend and wanting to stick it to to FOX for canceling good shows far too soon. (You can't see me FOX, but I'm shaking my fist at you.)

I have to say that I liked it. Had I not been battling a cold, I might have liked it even more. It seems like a quality show and I hope it gets another season.

Still, I'm thankful I don't have epilepsy, or I might be in big trouble. That show is all about the flickering visuals.

The Prufroquette said...

Hahahaha, well but for a person of our generation, nourished by The Matrix and The Bourne Identity, this is nothin'. ;)

Thank you thank you thank you for watching it!!

Yax said...

Mmmm, sweet nourishing Matrix.

If you close your eyes, it almost feels like you're eating runny eggs.

The Prufroquette said...

LOL. Do you remember Cream of Wheat?

The Year of More and Less

Life continues apace. I like being in my late thirties. I have my shit roughly together. I'm more secure and confident in who I am....