Monday, July 27, 2009

i am an oozing ball of hormones

Cindy overheard a woman saying this to her husband at a flea market on Saturday. I found it wonderfully appropriate.

This month the hormones are all generating rage. It's one of those PMS cycles where I'm angry, and delighted to be angry. I offered to make any collection calls that they wanted me to make at work, but fortunately for our clients, and unfortunately for my hormones, all our billpayers are being good.

I'm just kind of in the mood to be really evil. And since people generally excel at being stupid, which pisses me off faster than anything else, I'm going to have vats of temptation to swim through.

What I'll probably wind up doing in actuality is avoid looking at or talking to anyone, and hide out in my room until the mood passes.

But man, that's just going to be boring. I really hope that someone in the grocery store line is really rude to someone else, so that I can step in and say something. I want to be evil to evil people; that way I can tell myself I'm being horrible for the benefit of others, which transmogrifies the horrible to noble and makes me a hero instead of a bitch.

I really wish I had an easily accessible shooting range nearby. Dirty Harriet hasn't gotten any exercise in months and months and months, and she's as pissed off about it as I am.

No comments:

The Year of More and Less

Life continues apace. I like being in my late thirties. I have my shit roughly together. I'm more secure and confident in who I am....