Saturday, July 18, 2009

a little note so you know i'm not dead

I would like to blog. I've been spinning a few ideas around, but I'm
really, really tired, and extremely busy (one of the other antidotes
to bad stretches of anxiety/depression: constant activity, constant
company, constant distraction), so this little dashes scribble on my
way out the door will have to suffice.

Also, I'm emailing this to my blog from my new iPhone -- I did say
constant distraction, right? -- and may I just say that I'm in love?
This is the best gadgety gizmo I've ever allowed myself. iHeart my
iPhone.

3 comments:

The Prufroquette said...

Not sure yet how to edit posts from my new gadgety gizmo, however, so that phrase in the first paragraph ought to read, "this little dashed scribble on my way out the door."

Yax said...

iAmJealous

The Prufroquette said...

iKnow.

The Year of More and Less

Life continues apace. I like being in my late thirties. I have my shit roughly together. I'm more secure and confident in who I am....