Saturday, April 25, 2015

moar sleep pleez

Going to be a boring post.  Got another in the works but I'm too tired to do it justice.

Been a rough week; the recovery is going to take some time.  In the meantime, today I slept in, did not shower, did put on pants (because it's still too cold to walk around without them - damn you, Erie), selected dresses for the cruise, worked on Teacher Corps assignments, cuddled with Simon, watched a little Game of Thrones.  

And there is still so much to be done.  Laundry, math, writing, reading Detroit: An American Autopsy (completely fascinating), more sleep. 

Ack.  I need more hours in the day.  

1 comment:

The Year of More and Less

Life continues apace. I like being in my late thirties. I have my shit roughly together. I'm more secure and confident in who I am....