Tuesday, May 12, 2015

gearing up for winding down

Well, getting back from vacation isn't as soul-killing this time around because I only have two and a half weeks of work left.  (Ohmyjesusgod.)  And the closer it comes, the more excited I get.  Also I pee my pants in fear a little because I hate taking the risk of going without income.  Arrrrgh.  

But still.  I'm ecstatically excited for the change.  I can't wait to teach.  I can't wait to move.  And once I finish with my current job, I'll have the time I need to tackle the upcoming tasks.

Short post today; I'm happy-but-exhausted from the trip and have a lot on my plate.  But the vacation was like the best thing ever.  It was so good we're already planning our next one.  It was just what we needed, and I feel a bone-deep, suffusive sense of goodness and peace.

No comments:

The Year of More and Less

Life continues apace. I like being in my late thirties. I have my shit roughly together. I'm more secure and confident in who I am....