Wednesday, May 13, 2015

vacation high

Goddammit, I keep meaning to post before I'm on the verge of falling asleep but I'm so tired that I completely forget until I go to shut down my computer and see the Blogger icon in my browser tabs.  (How's that for a run-on sentence.)

Man, a good vacation is exhausting.  The cruise was fantastic, and now I'm just all punch-drunk on post-vacation bliss and having a hard time focusing on anything.  (Also the tired thing.)

And then tonight Chris posted most of our vacation photos to Facebook, and clicking through them has made me all moony and happy and daydreamy.

I feel like my writing lately is totally crappy, but whatever, at least I'm doing it.  Getting in the habit is something for a start.

Oh and I want to go back to Chichen Itza.  Desperately.  That was one of the most amazing experiences of my life.

No comments:

The Year of More and Less

Life continues apace. I like being in my late thirties. I have my shit roughly together. I'm more secure and confident in who I am....