Thursday, May 12, 2005

i would have internet at home but...

...I'm lazy.

Tonight's project is setting up the SBC package that I picked up at the UPS station yesterday. Last night I was too darn tired.

Georges stopped by to return a movie that I had lent him and to spoil me with another half gallon of ice cream. (I do love being spoiled.) He sat down among the wreckage of books in my living room and we hung out for awhile. I had wanted to get to bed early, but I suppose social interaction has its advantages too. :) (MP was yelling at me the other day for not hanging out with anyone. At this point I've been so busy and exhausted settling in and working that I haven't felt up to it; but now that's ending and it's nice to talk to people.)

I skipped church last Sunday (bad me), but today got an e-mail from one of the Sunday School folks checking up on me. I love my church.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Just waiting dear, just waiting.

The Year of More and Less

Life continues apace. I like being in my late thirties. I have my shit roughly together. I'm more secure and confident in who I am....