Saturday, May 28, 2005

testing, testing...1 2 3...

I don't know if anyone will be able to read this or not; no computer I've tried in the past few days can access my poor blog, but we'll see if publishing a new post will help anything.

Life is delightful right now; I'm really settling into my job and now that I have the whole weekend off I can devote time to cleaning up the apartment. This morning I slept in and took my time getting about the day, so currently I'm still unshowered and luxuriating in not having to be anywhere till this evening. (Manager-and-friend Ashleigh's Marines unit has been activated, so she's having a good-bye get-together at the Hacienca tonight.)

I'm developing some new friendships, which is wonderful, and next weekend I get to journey home to witness the marriage of Eric and Kristin. It's going to be great.

And since I don't know if anyone will be able to read this, I'll end here.

3 comments:

Beth said...

I can read it! Your blog wouldn't show up on my computer for the past few days either, but maybe republishing it solved the problem.

Yax said...

Yay, Sarah is back... again.

lvs said...

I'm glad you're back in the land of the living... I've missed reading you!

The Year of More and Less

Life continues apace. I like being in my late thirties. I have my shit roughly together. I'm more secure and confident in who I am....