Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The Hint Half Guessed

I'm branching out a little bit.

As I'm finding, more and more, that thoughts and questions of God, Christ, the Bible, the church, Christians, Christianity, faith, and the way faith is lived out in the practical and the daily, as well as in the ephemeral and the mind, occupy space in my head, I thought I'd devote an entire blog to it.

As I say in my Welcome post there, I don't want to overwhelm anybody here, and there are times when I could post on four or five related or unrelated topics on the subject in one day. (Plus the part of me who loves your interaction, my faithful readers, is afraid of boring you, and seeing the "0" in the comments section makes me sad. Not that I'm an attention seeker or anything...) But nevertheless, a sanctified space (har har) to reflect upon these things, where you may comment or not as you will, may free everyone up a bit, and leave me to my thoughtful, random, funny, or whatever, personal anecdotes here.

Anyway, take a look-see whenever you like, I'm sure the posts will begin building up fast, though there's not much at the mo...and join in the conversations as you feel inclined! I've linked it on the sidebar, and you never know what you may find...HappyGirl, SadGirl, RantGirl, ThoughtfulGirl, AwedGirl, IrateGirl, JoyfulGirl...it could be surprising!

No comments:

The Year of More and Less

Life continues apace. I like being in my late thirties. I have my shit roughly together. I'm more secure and confident in who I am....