Thursday, May 18, 2006

pupdate

Huzzah, Duke is spending MUCH less time outside...so much less that I feared for half the morning yesterday that he'd been confiscated. But then I heard his energetic barking as he spent a pleasant, sunny hour out of doors around noon.

Better yet, I talked about it with Slightly Psycho Kevin yesterday, and he said that last week he spoke with the neighbors and in his nice-on-the-outside-but-watch-out way told them that if they didn't look after their dog better, someone was going to have to make the call to Animal Control. So unless he rats me out (you never know with SPK), they probably think he did it.

Now of course if they were to ask me if I made the phone call, I'd own up to it. I did it for a reason. But in the meantime it's nice to think I can still probably take him for walks without them hating me.

No comments:

The Year of More and Less

Life continues apace. I like being in my late thirties. I have my shit roughly together. I'm more secure and confident in who I am....