Monday, December 25, 2006

Five Things You Don't Know About Me (And Were Probably Better Off Not Knowing, Anyway)

MP the Gnome-Killer tagged me, so here you are:

1.) As soon as it's cold enough to wear pants, I stop shaving.

2.) When I'm gone for a day or two, and I'm wondering how my cat is doing, I consciously have to remind myself that he can't answer the phone if I call him.

3.) In seventh grade I invented my own alphabet so that my friends and I could pass notes in class. I continue to use it for personal notations that I don't want people to read.

4.) When I was little I made my younger sister color all over the bathroom door with marker and color her arm black. I then blamed her for it.

5.) Often I find myself singing a hymn or praise song in the car, then breaking off mid-word to yell some terrible profanity at someone ahead of me. I am trying to work on this. Sometimes.

Okay, I'm tagging LAR and Matt Holman.

No comments:

The Year of More and Less

Life continues apace. I like being in my late thirties. I have my shit roughly together. I'm more secure and confident in who I am....