Thursday, May 14, 2009

Wow. (Again.) This morning it was gray and sheeting rain -- which I didn't mind, actually, because I love rain and the temperature was in the 60s instead of the 40s, pleasant and fragrant though sadly devoid of sonic booms -- and then shortly after my last post, the sun came out, a breeze swept all the clouds out of the sky like a broom in a roomful of cobwebs, the temperature rose, everything smelled beautiful, and the day was just...lovely.

Also I heard from a few of my friends all at once this afternoon, and the things that seemed pooish earlier turned around with hidden benefits, and all in all the day has gone contentingly well.

Of course I'm loopy with tired because I've been sleeping no better, so my sentence fluency suffers, but it's a happy loopy and I bear no complaints.

Besides...twenty minutes till Bones.

No comments:

The Year of More and Less

Life continues apace. I like being in my late thirties. I have my shit roughly together. I'm more secure and confident in who I am....