Wednesday, November 28, 2007

the new Christmas spirit, part 2

C'mon! Celebrate!


Oh the weather outside is frightful
But my cat is so delightful
And since I’ve no place to go
Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

Oh it doesn’t show signs of stopping
And my knitting keeps me hopping
The heat is turned way down low
Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

While I watch TV every night
I eat Stouffers and drink cheap wine
No one calls me but I’m all right
'Cause everything I have is mine!

Oh the evening is slowly dying
But I never (really!) thought of crying
'Cause in the morning, to work I’ll go
Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

No comments:

The Year of More and Less

Life continues apace. I like being in my late thirties. I have my shit roughly together. I'm more secure and confident in who I am....