Thursday, December 09, 2004

and then there was (a) light.

Good thing that happened today: After dreaming that I got fired at Ann Taylor for being late, I got there on time and had a great selling day.

Best thing that happened today: Evan Pulgino became my personal hero by sending me The Final Sacrifice and Future War. I was actually so sick for The Final Sacrifice yesterday that I almost cried. It was like missing home. Now I have it in my own living room.

This mildly compensates for my inevitable destiny as a bluestocking barren old spinster with eight cats.

1 comment:

Yax said...

There's nothing wrong with being an eight-catted spinster when you have The Final Sacrifice to keep you going. At 9:30 am Wednesday morning I started writing a paper, and by 3:00 pm I'd churned out the required 12 pages, all thanks to The Final Sacrifice playing in the background. It is truly a wonderful thing.

The Year of More and Less

Life continues apace. I like being in my late thirties. I have my shit roughly together. I'm more secure and confident in who I am....