Tuesday, January 11, 2005

home again, home again, jiggety jig

Well, there are supposed to be ice storms and freezing rain all the way across Ohio to South Bend as I drive through it today. Should be oh-so-much-fun.

Getting things rolling on the grad school apps. Talk about panic-inspiring. It's so easy to think, I'll never get in.

But that kind of attitude won't win me anything! So...I'm bright, I'm motivated, I'm born for grad school...and cupped firmly in the hand of a sovereign and loving God. (That's the biggest comfort.)

1 comment:

Stacy said...

You're obviously made for Grad School, GOOD LUCK!!! Be careful driving around, I know you're use to it, but it's always the others you have to worry about. Enjoy your time with family.

The Year of More and Less

Life continues apace. I like being in my late thirties. I have my shit roughly together. I'm more secure and confident in who I am....