Tuesday, April 01, 2008

sometimes, it's already been said, and so much better.

I will not die but live,
and will proclaim what the LORD has done.
~Psalm 118:17

* * * * * * *

Whom have I in heaven but you?
And earth has nothing I desire besides you.
My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart
and my portion forever.
~Psalm 73:25-26

* * * * * * *

I am still confident of this:
I will see the goodness of the LORD
in the land of the living.

Wait for the LORD;
be strong and take heart
and wait for the LORD.
~Psalm 27:13-14

* * * * * * *

Praise the LORD, O my soul;
all my inmost being, praise his holy name.

Praise the LORD, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits --

who forgives all your sins
and heals all your diseases

who redeems your life from the pit
and crowns you with love and compassion,

who satisfies your desires with good things
so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.
~Psalm 103:1-5

* * * * * * *

Surely goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.
~Psalm 23:6

The Year of More and Less

Life continues apace. I like being in my late thirties. I have my shit roughly together. I'm more secure and confident in who I am....