Tuesday, April 15, 2008

thinking

and thinking, and thinking, and thinking.

Although the time for thinking, alone, is just about over. The time for action has arrived.

I'm very much torn between two polar options. First and foremost, though, comes the necessity of getting this stuff figured out. This means therapy, whatever the cost. This also means a trip to a certain kind of doctor, to see about getting my hormones straightened out. My feminine cycle takes me all over the place, usually nowhere good, like maybe a trip to Mordor or a date with Dante touring the Inferno. What a vacation. Time to get this over.

I think I'll put off big decisions until some of that gets settled.

Meanwhile, I have to relearn fun stuff. Finally the weather is getting nicer, which means walks and more time outdoors and vitamin D and all that wonderfulness.

And I have to figure out something with my moldy little hole of a house. It was a good sort of lifeboat considering where I was jumping from, but it's a bit on the rickety, better-off-razed-to-the-ground side, so...I'll try to hang in there till October, when my lease runs out, and then move somewhere new. Again. Goody.

If you're a new reader, you've caught me at an interesting point in life. Sorry.

Things will start swinging upward soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Coffee Spoons, being at the bottom is turning you around. You are looking up. Go girl!

The Prufroquette said...

Thanks, anonymous! As an optimist at heart, I'm getting annoyed with this bottom stuff. And there's nothing so bad it can't be made better.

AE said...

Hey sarah, just came back to the blog and realized how much I'd missed it ... and consequentially missed the one sided relationship we've been sharing for the last two years where I read your blog and all you ever get to read are my complimentary comments ... HEY YOU'RE AWESOME

The Prufroquette said...

Dude, it IS awfully one-sided, you don't even have a blog anymore! What's a friend to do, huh? ;)

You're pretty awesome yourself. I hope you're well.

E-mail me sometime! Or call! Whatever!

The Year of More and Less

Life continues apace. I like being in my late thirties. I have my shit roughly together. I'm more secure and confident in who I am....