Tuesday, April 26, 2005

blech

So I'm feeling crappy and exhausted on top of much sleep; must have caught some kind of sinus/stomach bug. Thought I was going to toss the old cookies this morning while I was cleaning a kid's boogery nose with a Q-tip. (It was sooo gross. I'm not normally over-fond of mucus, but I'm not normally revulsed to the point of gagging either, so I figure I must be sick.) I staggered around at work all morning and am still not feeling at my best, but I have to work tonight (when will my managers hire a few more people so I'm not stuck when I need an evening off for being ill, like tonight? When?), so I have to grin and bear it.

I don't want to grin and bear it.

I'll be working my (smaller) ass off tomorrow and Thursday getting the rest of my stuff out. I realized that I have very little cupboard space in my new place of dwelling, so I'm going to have to get out there and find some shelves as well. Hooray, moving is expensive!

And yet exciting too. I think though, at this point, I'll just be glad when it's done.

Four more days till I wake up in my new apartment and call it mine.

No comments:

The Year of More and Less

Life continues apace. I like being in my late thirties. I have my shit roughly together. I'm more secure and confident in who I am....