Wednesday, March 23, 2005

massive prayer request!!

Okay everyone, this is about my entire future and happiness.

Well, not really. But it's close enough.

I had a job interview today with the South Bend Center for the Homeless. The position I'm applying for involves working with children ages 0-3 years in a daycare/intervention atmosphere, where programs are tailored to the individual, tested needs of the children. It's still a program in development, so there's lots of room for creativity. And the program is extremely well-organized AND the benefits package is great.

So. I'm going back tomorrow to actually be in the room with the supervisor and the kids tomorrow afternoon. They want to fill the position as quickly as possible, so here's praying...!!!

Whatever happens will work out for the best. But Lord, I want to get out of retail. I want to work with people. I want to do something meaningful. And it wouldn't hurt to conveniently stay in South Bend another year or two, if that's what God wants.

Thanks all!

1 comment:

Mair said...

Sounds like an exciting opportunity - probably a very challenging and rewarding job. Good luck!!!

The Year of More and Less

Life continues apace. I like being in my late thirties. I have my shit roughly together. I'm more secure and confident in who I am....